Are you taking the right steps to get paid in full - on every project?
Request a Customized
Mechanics Lien Seminar
for Your Company
Are you a subcontractor or material supplier with projects in multiple states? Do you want to get ahead of legal challenges and be prepared for payout problems before they occur? Request a free lien seminar from one of our legal experts. We will provide an in-depth seminar for your management team, covering several essential topics including:
- Before you get involved - Identifying factors that indicate if a project is over-leveraged, under-capitalized and poorly funded
- Obtaining valuable legal facts - how, when, and what
- How to identify payout problems before they occur
- How to establish an in house system to advocate for your lien rights
- What is ideal performance of the construction contract
- Understanding mechanics lien rights and time periods
- Evaluating construction claims
- Alternatives to liens
- Improving internal organization for increased collection results at less cost
Complete the form to submit your request for a free, customized lien seminar led by an NLB Lien Specialist.
About National Lien and Bond
National Lien and Bond (NLB), the nationwide industry leader in legal assistance for the construction industry, has local providers in every state and a 30+ year proven track record. We deliver reliable and affordable lien compliance and enforcement on every project.